The R-10 keeps a few features of it's predecessor - the 'SuperTEN', namely the hammer-forged barrel which had a brilliant response from owners of the SuperTEN and the 200cc reservoir.
Straight onto the good points in this post:
- 10 shot rotating mag with bolt- action cocking
- Has a huge reservoir fill capacity (232 Bar / 3,360psi) meaning many shots can be taken before you need to refill.
- Very balanced feel, doesn't weigh much either
- Not as accurate as the HW100 although this may be because I didn't take the time to zero it very well
- No open sights, so if for some strange reason you want to remove the scope that came fitted with the gun and shoot using open sights, you'll have to fit your own