I got hold of a Weihrauch HW100K rifle for a review last week. Over the past 8 days or so, I've used this gun for field target shooting, plinking and some vermin control. The conclusions I came to are:
- Accurate, can put pellet on top of pellet from 30-40 yards
- Well engineered, finish on the barrel was superb and the stock had very nice graining
- Quite heavy which some people may find is a pain, but I found it helped to keep the gun more stable
- Silencer cannot be removed from barrel and it is quite poor to be honest
- Sidelever cocking is poor
- Expensive, not fantastic value for money
Overall, I'd give this rifle a 8/10 - If only the silencer could be removed to fit an aftermarket one, and the gun was given a different cocking option it would be higher.